Visit our Active Net Website!
View and Register for Programs, Memberships and Youth Camp
Community Center Hours
Pool Closes 30 Minutes Before Facility
Be sure to check out our holiday and special event calendar.
|Monday||8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||CLOSED - Youth Camp Only|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
- Daily Admission Fees Res/Non-Res
Note: The following rates are for daily admission only and does not include classes.
Age Daily Drop-In 10 Punch Card Lunch Special
0-3 FREE FREE FREE 4-17 $3/$6 $27/$55 $2 18-59 $4/$6 $35/$55 $2 60+ $3/$6 $27/$55 $2
- Memberships Res/Non-Res
Age 1 Month Membership 3 Month Membership Annual Membership 0-3 FREE FREE FREE 4-17 $25/$45 $60/$120 $225/$450 18-59 $30/$45 $80/$120 $300/$450 60+ $25/$45 $60/$120 $225/$450
Household Memberships: Buy Any 3 Month or Annual, Get 1 Half Off Equal or Lesser Value.
Discount Rate: Human Service Programs and Veterans 30% off Memberships
Group Rates: 5 or more people in an organized group (i.e. camp, school, club, party, church) 1 adult : 5 children ratio. Must complete group application within 48 hours of visit with approval from Supervisor. $.50 off drop-in rate per person.
- Locker & Towel Rentals
Locker Rental: $10/month (day use is free, bring your own lock)
Towel Rental: $2/day
- Refund and Cancellation Policies
No refunds, transfers, or credits are given for reservations, passes or memberships.
The Community Center requires registration and a review of the Facility Use Guidelines and Waiver Form. Use the form below to register.
Rec Connect E-Newsletters
Parks and Recreation Staff
250 Norton Dr.
Black Hawk, CO 80422
Guest Services Coordinator
Special Events Coordinator and CSU Extension Assistant
Youth Programs Coordinator
COVID Safety Guidelines
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face
- Vulnerable populations should wear a KN95 mask that covers nose and mouth - We offer KN95 masks at the Community Center.
- Test regularly - We offer at home tests at the Community Center more information can be found here.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Available - Contact Gilpin County Public Health for more information, email@example.com