The Gilpin County Slash Site is now open for the season


Ordinances & Record Requests


If the document you are looking for is not listed here, please contact Deputy Clerk Lyndsey Denton, at 303-582-6010. 

All recorded Resolutions are available through the Self-Service Portal through the Clerk & Recorder's Office. 


Records are also available through a Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) Request

The Colorado Open Records Act "CORA" requires that most public records be available to the public. A "public record" includes most writings made, maintained, or kept by our office. However, there are some exceptions concerning records made available under CORA.

Anyone can request public records in the possession of a government office. More details are available below.

Colorado Open Records Act Resolution/Request Policy

Colorado Open Records Act Request Form

You can email the completed Request Form to: